Sunday, August 28, 2011

Movies on my must see list

I am feeling the urge to go to the flicks lately, namely because after a dreary winter with not much to tempt me, spring brings with it a beautiful array of my kind of films......
Firstly, I want to feast my eyes on the fashion in......


Secondly, I adore French films and particularly Audry Tautou ....................

And thirdly, I simply cannot go past a new period classic adaption ...........

I would love to hear your reviews if you have seen these flicks, and keep me posted of any in a similar vein coming up to mark on the calandar !!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I also want to see beautiful lies but imdb.com has no release date for Australia. I hope they are releasing it here!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found Jane Eyre to be visually beautiful but I thought it lost a lot in the adaptation - obviously, there's only two hours to work with so the relationship seems too sped up and I didn't think there was any chemistry between the two leads. But I still think it's worth watching.
    I've not seen The Help - I've heard some good things about it but I've also heard it's rather offensive, too...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails