Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The ultimate vintage competition!


I have never really won anything in my life - except for lip augementation surgery from a gossip mag comp. 10 years ago !! (Yes, its true, although I cant really tell the difference from before and after !!! Funny huh??!!) But I simply HAVE to enter this competition - who wouldnt want to win this wonderful prize pack !!? I have been lying in bed and daydreaming about what I would purchase if I won, before I nod off, for the past few evenings !!! So get on board, the lovely Candice De Ville hosts the most fantastic blog - http://www.superkawaiimama.com.au/2009/11/16/the-perfect-vintage-christmas-competition/ - be sure to check it out. My little old attempt at 'A vintage Christmas' will follow in a seperate post in the next week or so........Fa la la la la, la la la la !

1 comment:

  1. I have to check it out! Thanks for the sweet comments on my Louise Brooks post honey! Have a great day! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails