Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A charming cup of tea....

 
As a lover of good coffee shops, I must say I was utterly thrilled to discover The Cup and Saucer Cafe in the darling little township of Boort.

 
Run by Jodie Curtis (who I remember being a few years ahead of me at highschool), this treasure of a spot is decked out like my own vintage loving home - full of metal edged kitchen tables, comfy couches, gingham table clothes, mid century china and of course scrumptious goodies and earl grey tea !!!


 
It really is a divine destination for a day trip if you reside in Northern Victoria or are simply passing through the area....make a point of stopping in and sampling the delicious fare. If your lucky you might even strike Jodie dressed to the nines in vintage clothes.......and do tell her Alice Jean sent you !




 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails