Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spoonflower - a designer and historians dream come true !

I clapped hands and danced with pure joy when Nicole at Circa Vintage posted an article about Spoonflower. Oh my goodness - you simply must check it out ! I have always dreamed of creating my own fabric designs, and now anyone and everyone has the ability to do so !! Not only that, but it is also possible to reproduce vintage fabrics from a small swatch!! If you are restoring a house/caravan/item of furniture, you can now have as much fabric as you need to complete it's authentic look! Always loved a certian fabric from your childhood? Get it reproduced and make it up into whatever you desire ! Want to design every aspect of your clothing wardrobe like me? The dream is now a reality ! The ideas and possibilities are simply endless ! So excited !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails