Friday, June 12, 2009

Wintersun 2009


Here are some photographs from Wintersun 2009 - Coollangatta, QLD. Loads of fun dancing, listening to some fantastic music with a great variety of styles and genres, enjoying the fashions, retro shopping, catching up with friends in the Australia wide Rockabilly scene, incredible cars and lovely QLD sunshine......Please enjoy browsing - you might see yourself here or even get some styling inspiration (as I did !) You will notice that my family and friends feature quite heavily (naturally), but how wonderful to be inspired and encouraged by those closest to you ! Finally, my appologies to all those I badgered for a photograph - I know only too well how that feels when it happens constantly (especially if you are trying to get somewhere in a hurry!), so I really appreciate your time ! Love to you all !! Cheers..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails