To my total delight, I received this 'Beautiful Blogger' award from the lovely Ruth at 'Celebrate Friendship' and 'Daily Devine' - thankyou Ruth for your beautiful and most flattering award.
I'm supposed to tell you seven things about me and share this award to seven other bloggers (who then do the same for other bloggers if they wish).
So, here goes - Seven Things about me:
1. I was OBSSESSED with Anne of Green Gables as a teenager
2. My husband was my very first boyfriend - we met when I was 23.
3. I was a tall, gangly, ugly duckling as a child - which explains why I never had a boyfriend before my honey! However, I think it was the best thing in the world for me - gave me independance, individuality, and a focus on life and living instead of 'boys'!!
4. I always wanted to be an astronaught.....until I found out that you need to be quite brilliant at physics and maths !
5. I am living my dream of being a stay at home, 1950's style Mum !
6. I think my kids watch far too much television and am attempting to curb that !
7. Am making a dark green with aqua, gold and red spotted wiggle dress at the moment !
(I use exclamations alot dont I !!)
I would like to pass this award on to the following beautiful bloggers who regularly inspire me.....congrats to you all!!!
The ever lovely Josephine at Tale Peddler. Her blog is a delightful romp through all things 'mysterious, nostalgic and artistic' !
Beautiful Lydia at Vintage Beauty Blog - how vintage mama's keep their glam after kids ! All you ever need to know to be a beautiful vintage kitten !
Stunning Naomi at Screen Siren - an elegent look at classic cinema and all things associated with the golden age of movies !!
The amazing Julie at 'Julies Provincial Patch' - truely lovely photography and beautiful sewing creations, not to mention delightful country living, to be found at this charming little 'patch'.
Darling Kori at Blonde Episodes - if you need to know anything about golden age cinema (particularly Marilyn Monroe) then Kori is bound to have it covered !
Utterly enchanting Isabelle at Suzy's Vintage Atic - this romantic blog is a delightful journey into all things beautiful, magical and pretty. You will be swept away by some of the lovely images here......
Vintage darling Rosina Lee at Rosina Lee will captivate you with her life less ordinary ! A beautiful vintage kitten.................
Number Eight (yes, I couldnt pick 7 so have added one extra if I may!!):
Newly discovered blogging jewel, Wearing History will inspire your sewing creativity and love of vintage clothing, style and elegence! I am sewpt away ! And she also has an online store too......
Please take the time to explore all these beautiful blogs - I know you will be utterly enchanted every time you venture there just as I am !! And a huge big thankyou to the lovely Ruth for including me in this humble little award - I feel most honoured !!!