Sunday, January 8, 2012

Quote of the month January 2012

A small bit of quotation inspiration for the new year - isnt a new year just thrilling? Who knows what is around each corner the new day presents us with - what people will we meet? What wonderful sights, tastes, smells, sounds and feelings will we encounter? What joyous events will we participate in? What will make us cry, laugh, despair, rejoice? I love the potential and promise that a new year heralds in.....my hope is that this year I find miracles occurring continually in my life, and magic moments flooding my way....that is my desire for each and every Alice Jean follower too - may all your prayers be answered, in the most beautiful ways, for you this year. Mwahhh !! XX


Oughtnt we to be prepared for the best too? After all, it's just as likely to happen as the worst.
Anne of Green Gables
Three great essentials of happiness are
1. Something to do
2. Someone to love
3. Somthing to hope for

The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The second best time is today.


There is no oil without squeezing the olives
No wine without pressing the grapes
No fragrence without crushing the flowers
And no real joy without sorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Katrina - wish I could wear dresses like the ones in the picture more often too.....what the hell.....I just should anyway ! XOXO

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails