Sunday, January 1, 2012

Celebrating 300 followers with macaroons.......


Oooh !! I recently hit the wonderful 300 followers mark with my precious little blog - personally I cant believe that there are 300 people who choose to regularly read my sentimental musings here, not to mention the 1000 odd people who pass by every week - I am humbled and honoured !!


So, having hit this lovely milestone, I felt that a small celebration was in order, and considering the wonders of Hardware Lane where I now work, the options were endless. However, I could not go past the charm and very Alice Jean's style of this darling little macaroon shop "La Belle Miette"


I jumped in the deep end and bought one of every flavor available - simply because I couldnt choose - and that ment there were enough macaroons to share around everyone in the office, and then some. Let me assure you they were pure heaven on earth, from the equisit Earl Grey Chocolate flavour to the Violet & Blueberry delight. My only complaint is that they are gone so swiftly.....you simply must sit down and take the time to savour every bite !


So a huge thankyou to all the wonderful people who follow my blog - I wish I could have given you each a macaroon !!! I will send you all out a cyber kiss, but I am afraid it wont hold a candle to these lovely gastronomic circles of divinity. And of course if you are ever in Hardware Lane, Melbourne CBD, there is no excuse but to stop by and enjoy a macaroon for yourself !


May love, kisses and macaroons fill the lives of each adorable person who stops by Alice Jean's in 2012 !! XOXOXO








3 comments:

  1. Would you believe I have never had a macaroon! Congrats on 300 followers. I am proud to be one.

    Thanks doll,
    The Glamorous Housewife

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pictures! I can see why you have reached 300!

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails