Monday, May 25, 2009

Vintage Shopping Map - Fitzroy, Melbourne


For all those vintage 'hunter gatherers' out there, here is a little map to help create your ultimate shopping experience. This map is current as of November 2008 and shows the location of some terrific vintage styled shops and great cafes in Fitzroy, Melbourne (not to mention some generally great shopping at all the unlisted shops in-between!!). I plan to add more maps in the future, and if you live in another city and can help me out with similar info. for your native turf, I would really love to hear from you!!! Happy vintage shopping everyone !

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    Web Design Services Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work


    Website Designers Melbourne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails