Friday, June 9, 2017

Seasons and Cycles....



For seven years I have been researching and growing my knowledge of astrology for my own pleasure. I never had any intent to practice astrology, until April 2017, when the Universe, three times in succession, actually kicked my butt about doing astrology for others. As such, I now have an operational website, facebook and instagram page hosting articles similar to what you read here, astrology reading services and insights. I'd love you to follow along, if this is your thing. 

As of today, the Alice Jeans blog is now ended, but it's associated facebook page will continue to operate with occasional shared posts of vintage love and inspiration. 

Thank you for your kind support throughout the last nine years.

With love, Kesenya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails