Friday, February 7, 2014

The back country Bridget Bardot....

Out in remote rural Victoria, Australia you will find many treasures.
 
Quaint country towns. 
Gorgeous scenery.
Amazing wildlife.
 
And beautiful women.
 
Pretty, genuine, warm hearted women. Infact, I know more lovely single women in the country than I do single men - which is an interesting fact considering the media hype surrounding farmers needing wives (an aside thought which has nothing to do with todays post !!)
 
Because there are so many adorable women, I have no trouble finding stunning gals to model for me as I dabble in a bit of fashion shoot fun, and my Bridget Bardot shoot with the beautiful Chanice is no exception.
 
Thankyou to Ros Dwyer for the loan of these lovely 1960's nightdresses.
 
Thankyou to Chanice for being such fun! 
 
 
The Telephone Girl
 
 
 

 





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails