Friday, November 16, 2012

Alice Jean's Vintage Fashion Parade - Part Three

And now, the moment you have all been waiting for, the piece de resistance, the final installment of the Alice Jean's Vintage Fashion Parade at the the Cohuna Festival.....here is the swimsuit component of the evening....
 
These wonderful women gathered all their courage to present swimsuits from the 50's and 60's with me...infront of friends and family (and strangers!!) they showed off these beautiful peices to perfection and I, for one, am eternally greatful for their involvement and bravery ! I was chuffed as all the girls realised how flattering swimsuits from the middle of last century actually are, compared with today's 'your body must be perfect to wear me' lycra suits. All it took was one fitting session and I think I have them converted :o) What are your thoughts - vintage swimwear kicks ass???? I certianly think so.....just look at these pictures..........
 





 



 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails