280g quality dark chocolate
2/3 cup organic coconut oil
4 free range eggs
2/3 cup almond meal
2 tbsp cornflour
1. Heat up your oven to 180 degrees. Oil a spring cake tin and line with baking paper
2. Place chocolate and oil in a bowl over a pan of simmering water. Stir as chocolate melts.
3. Remove from heat and whisk in eggs.
4. Stir in almond meal and cornflour, mixing well until combined and pour into prepared tin.
5. Bake for 20mins or until a skewer inserted in centre comes out with moist crumbs.
6. Remove from oven and refridgerate for 3 hours before turning out from tin.
7. Sprinkle with icing sugar if so desired
Yummy - and this is particularly nice served as a choc brownie dessert with cream or ice-cream.