Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Daily outfit.....visitors for morning tea.....


Last week the incomparable Bec Sherlock and Heather Hensley joined me for morning tea - and this is what I wore to entertain my guests. My favourite green beads ($10 at some cheapy shop), a black silk like tank top that I have had since day dot, cute little brown Country Road cardi that I scored at an op shop in Nihl about 10 years ago ( I hoard everything), and a fun little skirt I made this summer from the most beautiful mid century polished cotton fabric I found at the local Trash and Treasure for two bucks....couldnt be happier with that !!!


This was actually the last time I wore my hair ah la 1950's. I have made the move into the next decade in an attempt to keep my 'youth' just a bit longer. I love 1950's hair - especially when it is platinum or red, but I am attempting to give some health back to my fried locks, so it needs a bit of rest from the intense dying and bleaching it has been exposed to over the past two years...... next time you see me I will be sporting a quite different, although still mid century, style !!!

4 comments:

  1. You are sooooo divine! I am dying over your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the whole thing! Can't wait to see the new do.

    Thanks doll,
    The Glamorous Housewife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks beautiful......posting it soon. XOXO

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails