Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Beautiful Overnewton Castle


How adorable is the party setting above - and what lucky boys and girls to be off to a 5th birthday party and receiving a Care Bear each !!! Talk about memorable, beautiful and delightful !!! On attending a recent Book Swap afternoon at the charming Overnewton Castle, I was thrilled by the decorations for this party in the main function room....I simply had to take photographs and share them with you !!

I love Overnewton Castle, home to my good friends Mark and Becky. So, to add to my 'Services' tab on my blog, I wanted to share some of the lovely events on offer at Overnewton available for everyone to enjoy.....



And don't forget Overnewton is also available for wonderful functions - weddings, birthdays, parties and events....not to mention extravagant 5 year old birthday parties !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails