Thursday, August 5, 2010

Quote of the month - August 2010

More quotes from the incomparible Zsa Zsa Gabour.


"We were both in love with him. I fell out of love with him, but he didn't."



"Getting divorced just because you don't love a man is almost as silly as getting married just because you do."


"Husbands are like fires - they go out when unattended."


"I never hated a man enough to give him diamonds back."  


Get well soon wishes to you Zsa Zsa, may your recovery be swift and painless. ( Ninety three year old Zsa Zsa is recovering from a broken hip from a fall in July this year)

2 comments:

  1. My grandmother, who is also 93, recovered from her broken hip a year ago. I suspect Zsa Zsa has as much spunk and my Tutu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Zsa Zsa Gabor - I want to be just like her when I'm older! Blonde glamour wig, studded with rhinestones, in a "hostess" outfit surrounded by fluffy pomeranian dogs and handsome young manservants - old age, here I come!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails