Friday, June 19, 2009

Vintage Movie Club - Marty


After a sucessful first meeting of the Echuca Vintage Movie Club where we enjoyed Alfred Hitchcocks 'Rear Window', we prepare for our next vintage movie night out ! The third Thursday of July (16th) is the date - so lock it in !! This time we will be enjoying the 1955 classic "Marty" starring Ernest Borgnine and directed by Delbert Mann. This is a four time oscar winner (best actor, director, picture and screenplay) so it is one not to be missed ! For further information about the Echuca Vintage Movie Club email me on edendesign@aapt.net.au
(My appologies for this dreadful picture - I am not a graphic artist and photoshop frequently proves to difficult for me ! I cant even get the sizing right !!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails